Bhutan Metta Resort & Spa - Paro
“Metta” meaning ‘loving kindness’ in Pali or ‘a spiritual formula capable of safeguarding one's well-being’, is the name earned by the resort nestled in the lush green hills of Paro near farmland.
Bhutan Metta Resort and Spa is a boutique resort built in the traditional style of cottages with a touch of contemporary style. All cottages accommodation blends harmoniously into the surrounding. The cottage presents its own enchanting panoramic view across the Monastery perhaps like a gem in a setting of nature and simplicity. It's away from the hustle of daily life, you can enjoy an exceptional experience at Metta.
The resort is located in Shomu village, where you can enjoy short walk along the crystal clear fed by glacier.
FACILITIES AT RESORT
* Rooms – 23 (Standard – 7 & Deluxe – 16)
* Spa and Fitness facilities (hot stone bath, massage, salon and yoga/meditation room)
* Restaurant (Local, Chinese, Continental & Indian cuisine - Ala carte and Buffet)
* Foreign currency exchange
* Front desk service: 6.00 am – 10.00 pm
* Business center: copier, fax, printing and internet
* Luggage storage
* Mini library
* Event management
* Laundry service
Flat screen TV with Satellites/cable TV, DVD player (on request), Handphone (with local sim card), Free Wifi Internet in all rooms, Coffee and Tea facilities, Shower cubicle, bath
Bhutan Metta Resort & Spa
Langong, Shomu, Paro, Kingdom of Bhutan
Phone: +975 8 272855 / 272899
Fax: +975 8 272074
(please click thumbnails to view large image)