- We require color scan of passport for visa about 30 days prior to travel date (sooner the better & minimum 7 working days needed to process and obtain Bhutan visa).
- Coloured scan copy of first page of passport or take picture by your mobile phone/digicam of the passport page with face image and passport number & email us in Jpeg/pdf format.
- Remaining validity in passport after Bhutan tour must be minimum 6 month excluding travelling month.
- Multiple Indian visa required if you enter Bhutan from India and re-enter India after Bhutan tour.
Tourism Council of Bhutan requires full tour payment while applying visa so along with passport copy, please forward us wire transfer copy or payment details, to process visa.
- Passengers visiting India on E - tourist visa & entering Bhutan by Air (by remaining in transit at Delhi / Kolkata airport) and re-entering India after Bhutan tour by surface (Phuentsholing, Samdrup Jonkhar & Gelephu) are required to travel with original Indian visa stamped in passport by Indian embassy/consulate at their home country as there is no facilities at these border towns to check & verify Indian E - Visa.
- No passport size photo/any pictures / any visa form etc required for Bhutan visa – only requirement is clear/readable copy of passport copy in colour.
- Dual passport holders are required to use the same passport whose details are submitted on to Bhutan for Visa authorization, prior to arrival in Bhutan.
- It is mandatory for a tourist (except Indian/Bangladeshi/Maldivian) to buy full service tour package from a local Bhutanese tour operator like us to avail Bhutan visa.
- Bhutan visa fee is US$ 40.00 which is going to be included in tour cost submitted by us.
Indian, Bangladeshis & Maldives nationals do not require visa for Bhutan.